Identity Summit - Genius Class Bundle + Test Kit
The Genius Class Bundle includes:
- Genius Class Pass containing all of the RWYA Identity Summit Sessions (12 in total) plus Summit highlights and downloadable resources from our speakers.
- One Remember Who You Are T-shirt (100% cotton, unisex, grey)
- One Remember Who You Are Journal
- One African Ancestry Test Kit: Choose MatriClan Test or PatriClan Test
The price goes up once the Identity Summit begins so get your Genius Class Bundle NOW for only $339! Save 20%
The RWYA Identity Summit is hosted by Dr. Gina Paige and Rev. Matsimela Mapfumo
Session Speakers include:
- Dr. Afiya Mbilishaka
- Dr. Patricia Newton, Psychiatrist and Author
- Freddie Taylor, Urban Intellectuals
- Atlantis Browder, IKG Cultural Resource Center
- Dr. Pamela Jolly, Torch Enterprises
- Shantrelle Lewis, Shoppe Black
- Tony Lawson, Shoppe Black
- NSangou Njikam, Actor and Playwright
- Awoye Timpo, Director
- Chief Ayanda Clarke, THE FADARA GROUP
- Dr. Asantewa Sunni-Ali, Kent State University
- Cheraé Robinson, Tastemakers Africa
- Diallo Sumbry, The Adinkra Group
- Anika Hobbs, Nubian Hueman
- Ashley Company, Jelani Women Travel
- Dr. Altovise Ewing, Genentech
- Dr. Rick Kittles, African Ancestry
Genius Class Pass will be available for download on 9/27/2020 after the Identity Summit ends.
How do you decide between the MatriClan Test and PatriClan Test?
- The MatriClan Test will reveal the African country of origin and ethnic group (tribe) that you share maternal ancestry with during the past 500 - 2,000 years.*
- The PatriClan Test will reveal the African country of origin and ethnic group (tribe) that you share paternal ancestry with during the past 500 - 2,000 years.*
- These tests will not provide percentages of different regions.
Our kits include everything you need to submit your sample and we never sell or share your DNA!
Our result package is sent via email and includes:
- Official results with HVS1, HVS2 and HVS3 or YSTR designations and (mtDNA haplogroup for MatriClan only)
- Certificate of Ancestry with specific ancestral country and tribe
- E-book Guide to African History and Cultures
- Access to our exclusive African Ancestry Online Community on Facebook loaded with trainings, information and resources
* Your result may not be African, despite any percentage data you may have from another company. We cannot guarantee your result will be African. If your result is not African, we will identify whether it is European, Asian, Middle Eastern or Indigenous American but you will not receive a country or a group for maternal results. NO REFUNDS for non-African results.